3/15/2012

Happy happy birthday---Whole wheat chocolate muffins

Today is a very important day. So sorry you're sick with cold. Wish you happy birthday. You said no birthday cake because the upset stomach won't tolerate the rich whipped cream frosting well. I will definitely make you a wonderful birthday cake when you feel better:) Right now just let me use these pictures of chocolate muffins instead of birthday cake to wish you happy birthday!!!


The original recipe of this chocolate muffins uses white flour. I adapted it for whole wheat. Surprisingly it turned out great. However, I forgot where the source of original recipe is from. (There are many of similar recipes in my recipe notebooks.) Plus, these muffins were made for a while ago:( Any how, this is a wonderful day. So, enjoy the pictures...have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment